I’m Jillian. I live in Brooklyn, with my husband and son, in an adorable corner of it called Prospect Heights. I work in digital marketing, as an account director, and in my off time, do stuff around my neighborhood like lead my son’s scout group. I no longer update this like I did before I became a mom, but I still enjoy writing once in a while, mostly for commentary rather than the Tales of Twentysomething Partying it used to be about.
- art vs craft
- Yay, winter solstice!
- The author my son and husband BOTH dislike
- top eight things I really want to discuss at the expat party
- the nightmare before christmas, live in brooklyn!
- cutting back on caffeine IS KILLING ME
- simulated caffeine withdrawal
- and us remains impossible
- oh hey, it’s the 90s
- NYC is about being Younger