Hrmph. My identity is compromised by Sandra Bullock’s character in “The Proposal”. Not only is she a high-powered career woman from Canada, but she also has the last name of Tate. I feel this depiction of Canadian women working in the US, with the last name of Tate, is insulting!
- art vs craft
- Yay, winter solstice!
- The author my son and husband BOTH dislike
- top eight things I really want to discuss at the expat party
- the nightmare before christmas, live in brooklyn!
- cutting back on caffeine IS KILLING ME
- simulated caffeine withdrawal
- and us remains impossible
- oh hey, it’s the 90s