We are now feeding Ben pureed versions of whatever I am cooking for dinner – with mixed results. He loved the slow-cooker chicken & peas I made last night. I basically put a chicken in the slow cooker with some seasonings, and left it all day, and then pureed some of the thigh and back meat with defrosted frozen peas and chicken broth. That was a big hit. Surprisingly, not so much the pureed pot roast from earlier in the week: bison brisket with potatoes and the vegetables from the slow cooker. Ben ate some of it, but maybe the new tastes and textures threw him off. Paul thought it was delicious though, so at least SOMEONE likes my cooking.
- top eight things I really want to discuss at the expat party
- the nightmare before christmas, live in brooklyn!
- cutting back on caffeine IS KILLING ME
- simulated caffeine withdrawal
- and us remains impossible
- oh hey, it’s the 90s
- NYC is about being Younger
- all grown up now
- the subway is the great equalizer in NYC
- there must be social commentary in this workout