Additionally, under Obama, I will not get completely fucked over in healthcare. Neither will the rest of the nation. And that, in itself, is also a LOT of money that will be going back into the economy – instead of into the health insurance corporations pockets. That’s a lot of bankruptcies that won’t happen. That is one more step back towards America’s financial wellbeing. Every little bit, right now, really counts.
- art vs craft
- Yay, winter solstice!
- The author my son and husband BOTH dislike
- top eight things I really want to discuss at the expat party
- the nightmare before christmas, live in brooklyn!
- cutting back on caffeine IS KILLING ME
- simulated caffeine withdrawal
- and us remains impossible
- oh hey, it’s the 90s