Moon, PA. A not-quite suburb of Pittsburgh, fifteen miles from downtown. Home of the PGH airport…and where my husband grew up. I love visiting there, because it’s quiet, and because I adore my in-laws. But this week, it’s being mentioned for a completely different reason: minor national infamy. Here’s John McCain’s most recent gaffe – in Moon Township.
- art vs craft
- Yay, winter solstice!
- The author my son and husband BOTH dislike
- top eight things I really want to discuss at the expat party
- the nightmare before christmas, live in brooklyn!
- cutting back on caffeine IS KILLING ME
- simulated caffeine withdrawal
- and us remains impossible
- oh hey, it’s the 90s