A guy just came by to look at my room. He found it because I posted to Craigslist. (I have to find someone to take my place for 1/1)
Turns out he works down the street – with a former co-worker from my office.
And also, their CEO is good friends with a friend I know through totally different sources. I know because we ran into them having lunch a few months ago, and it was a big coincidence that my friend Jonathan knew this guy at this other company a block away, and that guy knew a co-worker of mine.
Who subsequently left the company, and now works there…
…and their business development manager may take my room.
L.A. is still small to me sometimes.
- wellness junkie
- the 2 things i got from “hungry heart”
- gender equality, sitcom style
- the year of creativity: part 2
- the year of creativity
- I have to stop reading the comments
- it’s Remembrance Day
- dreaming of the edge of the world
- brunch date, brooklyn style
- dear lungs: I am sorry I took you for granted