A guy just came by to look at my room. He found it because I posted to Craigslist. (I have to find someone to take my place for 1/1)
Turns out he works down the street – with a former co-worker from my office.
And also, their CEO is good friends with a friend I know through totally different sources. I know because we ran into them having lunch a few months ago, and it was a big coincidence that my friend Jonathan knew this guy at this other company a block away, and that guy knew a co-worker of mine.
Who subsequently left the company, and now works there…
…and their business development manager may take my room.
L.A. is still small to me sometimes.
- art vs craft
- Yay, winter solstice!
- The author my son and husband BOTH dislike
- top eight things I really want to discuss at the expat party
- the nightmare before christmas, live in brooklyn!
- cutting back on caffeine IS KILLING ME
- simulated caffeine withdrawal
- and us remains impossible
- oh hey, it’s the 90s