This is my LJ Mindmap – a map showing the relationships between me and my friends, both geographically and with interlinked LJ “cliques”. I’m tied into the L.A. blog community – just not on Livejournal. Predictably enough, the people most tied to me are the AUS (and EUS and SUS). Which is why I appreciate Livejournal so much, and why I refuse to abandon it. LJ keeps me connected to my friends from UBC.
- top eight things I really want to discuss at the expat party
- the nightmare before christmas, live in brooklyn!
- cutting back on caffeine IS KILLING ME
- simulated caffeine withdrawal
- and us remains impossible
- oh hey, it’s the 90s
- NYC is about being Younger
- all grown up now
- the subway is the great equalizer in NYC
- there must be social commentary in this workout