My co-workers are ready to kill me because I’m sort of bouncing around the office today. I’m in a ludicrously good mood, prompted by the following:
- Having a bottle of St John’s Wort on my desk at work means I’ve been remembering to take it
- It’s sunny out! Ridiculously so! And it’s FEBRUARY. I’m starting to forget that, because my internal weather settings interpret this as MAY.
- I’m getting more exercise this week, in said sunshine.
- Work is going better. Much, much better. In an e-mail from an account director to a client today, I was referred to as the “lovely and talented Jillian, the online media guru”.
- I have “cooking club” tonight. One of my girl friends started it last month. Each month, someone different hostesses and cooks a complete meal. Eight of us gather to learn the recipe, drink wine, and gossip. This means I not only don’t have to cook tonight, but I also get to see my friends.
- Did I mention the sunshine?
Now, I have to go bounce over to the fax machine.